Over break I am slowly making a list of things that I want to accomplish.
1. Read the book of Mark several times. I am taking an Inductive Bible Study class going through Mark at Asbury next semester. I want to try to have a good working knowledge of the in's and out's of the book by Feb.
2. Explore music in different ways and possibly start recording an ep. This is in connection with my thoughts on what worship music would/could look like inside a post-modern context. The new nifty sidebar icon you see is a direct link to where you can purchase some of my music. Right now there are just a few little things up there in order to get that site going. But heck, if you read the blog you will probably end up getting it for free since I post just about everything.
This is somewhat related to the theology of song lyrics class I am taking as well. But I want to become comfortable with making music again, it is something that occupied so much of my life at one point in time, and I regret letting it take a back-burner these last 5 years.
3. Finish working on my motorcycle. I have a few things to do to get it ready for the spring, but I am excited.
4. There are a whole bunch of other little things that I want to do that really tie more into spiritual formation, and I don't think I am really ready to share those for multiple reasons just yet, but I will.
5. Start doing research into the idea of Christian Community. I have had this on my mind for the greater part of 2 years, so I want to start learning alot more about it, and thinking my way through some things.
6. Get the Covenant Blogger group at ATS together and running smoothly. This will provide a basic foundation for alot of stuff that we want to do in the seminarius project that really needs a strong Internet support first.
But another part of that will involve a radical re-tooling of this site. I have never been one to link/ or have a list of blogs I read on the sidebar. This will mean that I will have to do that plus try to run alot smoother of a ship.
well, for now, thats it